Your weekly dose of top 10 photos from around the world, shot by the award-winning Motorsport.com photographers.
Welcome to this week's top 10 photos chosen by our own photo editors. We hope you enjoy it as much as we did selecting those photos. And remember that you can write your own comments when you click on those photos and bring up the photo viewer page.
Express yourself and let us know what you think!
10. The famous Sepang UFO grandstands.
9. A lovely background for a lovely supercar.
8. Great angle to catch the tire loads on the left side as Helio runs out to the wall.
7. Another famous spot at Sepang. The giant Malaysian flag painted on the hillside. A traditional stop for any F1 photographer.
5. Nice use of external light source to really add drama to Vale's pre-session routine.
4. Through the trees on a street course. Go figure. Good framing, colors, light pockets. An overall beauty.
3. A different use of the flagstand in NASCAR. Shooting the burnout celebration from an elevated position with a wide angle gives this result.
2. Great win by Vettel and the Ferrari squad.
1. Backlit Toyota at the Castellet: quickest way into our hearts...