Your weekly dose of top 10 photos from around the world, shot by the award-winning Motorsport.com photographers.
Welcome to this week's top 10 photos chosen by our own photo editors. We hope you enjoy it as much as we did selecting those photos. And remember that you can write your own comments when you click on those photos and bring up the photo viewer page.
Express yourself and let us know what you think!
10. Looonnnng shadows on the banking during the Daytona 24 Hours. Nice, classic Brumos colors on this Porsche as well.
9. The Rallye Monte Carlo is one of our top 5 events of the year, photographically. It's rich with history (the stages are mostly the same) and the often severe conditions make for incredible photographs. Then there are the switchbacks...
8. This is what you'd call pre-pre-pre-dawn at the Rolex 24...the night is long at this time of year.
7. It's all here, the boucherie (butcher shop), café, a quiet puff of chimney smoke coming from a residence above the restaurant. And a 300HP turbocharged VW Polo R tearing through an alley...
6. Oh, Vale...
5. The winning Chip Ganassi Racing Ford is doused in confetti.
4. In the winter time, the sun stays low longer as it rises and sets. Havoc on drivers.
3. Anyone who reads this Motorsport.com feature on a regular basis will know we are huge fans of helicopters in shots. Here's another one for you. Wonderful scenery and tough (frozen) road conditions for the Hyundai crew.
2. A BMW Z4 spits some fire as it heads into the International Horseshoe with the ferris wheel turning in the night.
1. We can't help but think of German Romantic landscape paintings when we look at this frame. Exquisite white snow in a beautiful part of the world to hold one of the best rallies on earth. This road, at this precise moment, would be wonderful at any speed.