Your weekly dose of top-10 photos from around the world, shot by the award-winning Motorsport.com photographers.
Welcome to this week's top 10 photos chosen by our own photo editors. We hope you enjoy it as much as we did selecting those photos. And remember that you can write your own comments when you click on those photos and bring up the photo viewer page.
Express yourself and let us know what you think!
10. An impressive overview of Baku, Azerbaijan where the final round of the Blancpain Sprint Series was held.
9. Something about row after row of Ferrari 458 Evos ready to take the start is really soothing.
8. Texas does everything differently. The winner gets to shoot two pistols.
7. Circuit of the Americas has quickly become known for its red, white and blue run-off areas. It's hard not to include all that color in images.
6. That's a lot of leg. Take your pick.
5. Pit stops from above never get old. Such a unique angle on such a crucial moment.
4. Although not technically good, this image makes the top 10 because just getting SOMETHING of this mess is a victory. If you watch it on television, it's amazing there were any photos to be had at all.
3. More Circuit of the Americas uniqueness. The stars (present at all events at COTA) were allowed to stay this year. In 2012 and 2013, Bernie Ecclestone ordered the track to paint stripes over the stars, for some unknown old rich man reason...
2. Four wheel hopping in an Audi R8 LMS ultra.
1. We are suckers for the "driver walking away from crashed car" images, and this one has fire. Winner.