Your weekly dose of top-10 photos from around the world, shot by the award-winning Motorsport.com photographers.
Welcome to this week's top 10 photos chosen by our own photo editors. We hope you enjoy it as much as we did selecting those photos. And remember that you can write your own comments when you click on those photos and bring up the photo viewer page.
Express yourself and let us know what you think!
10. This week is less about racing and more about the beauty of the machines, it seems. You'll note the automotive apprecation theme in this top 10. Let's start with arguably the most beautiful Ferrari ever built, the 330 P4. In Beverly Hills, in front of the Gucci store no less...
9. Only at Philip Island can you get a view like this. One of our bucket list circuits for sure.
8. American flag and burning rubber. NASCAR anyone?
7. This Euro F3 image makes the cut because of the nice light and shadow play. Just a fun frame.
6. These Blancpain starts are great. Lots of lovely GT3 cars, nice repetitive lines from the pit wall, and good racing action as the Lambo and Audi squeeze into the first corner at Zolder.
5. The beast that is the McLaren P1 GTR, successor to the famous F1 GTR from the 90s. Another pick that makes this list solely because of the car. All black, with black wheels, and tinted windows. This is a very good looking machine.
4. Continuing our static theme, the special livery on this Audi from the Blancpain Sprint Series is perfectly displayed in this Stanley Kubrick-esque single perspective.
3. Leave it to Valentino Rossi to celebrate like a little boy at Christmas. We love this unique moment from the Doctor himself.
2. A nice scene-setter from the DTM finale at Hockenheim. Lovely blue sky, some panning action and a beautiful Mercedes all make for a good ensemble.
1. Another great character when he wins, Mattias Ekström knows how to give it up on the podium. It all works: from his facial expression, to the fingers pointing to the event. It's a story-telling image.