Your weekly dose of top-10 photos from around the world, shot by the award-winning Motorsport.com photographers.
Welcome to this week's top 10 photos chosen by our own photo editors. We hope you enjoy it as much as we did selecting those photos. And remember that you can write your own comments when you click on those photos and bring up the photo viewer page.
Express yourself and let us know what you think!
10. Nothing better than a good pan, with lines that seem like they were painted with just that in mind.
9. Not a real photo, we know, but look at the thought and attention to detail in this fantasy Ferrari LMP1. The only thing bad about this exquisite looking machine is that if (and that's a big if..) Ferrari ever goes to Le Mans, it will be with something far less exciting than this.
8. Riding lessons from the master himself. Vale46.
7. We love Mattias Ekström when he wins. Full of unfettered joy.
6. Dover is unique in that part of the pits dont have a concrete wall separating the cars from the crew/photographers, but an armco. This means photographers can put a wide-angle lens through the gaps and shoot really low vantage points.
5. Your (semi) weekly moment of grid girl.
4. The famous Aragon wall. This picture would look good even if it were shot with an iPhone.
3. Start (or restart, as the case may be) shots are always good for ambiance, and a nearly full Dover this past weekend shows this off just right.
2. Shooting this scene backlit makes the kerbs come alive. Lovely view.
1. Intense sky with the scenic (a little) Zandvoort, and those very quaint marshall huts make this one of the nicest atmosphere photos we've seen all year. Just ignore the communications tower on the right. Although it is a familiar part of the landscape.