Your weekly dose of top-10 photos from around the world, shot by the award-winning Motorsport.com photographers.
Welcome to this week's top 10 photos chosen by our own photo editors. We hope you enjoy it as much as we did selecting those photos. And remember that you can write your own comments when you click on those photos and bring up the photo viewer page.
Express yourself and let us know what you think!
10. A great pre-race atmosphere shot. Super-wide to show everything in the cockpit both in and out. Sun-flare is nice too. Ready to race!
9. Scene-setters are important in rallying imagery - probably more so than any other form of racing. There is so much to work with in the wild of a rally stage. A far cry from the porta-potties, electrical poles and fencing at many modern circuits...
8. Now THIS is a string of GT3 cars. Very nice.
7. Splish-splash does a photo wonders.
6. Cool view of a DTM pit stop, which is incredibly fast in person. A little unburnt fuel coming alight from the tailpipe makes this a keeper of an image.
5. Your grid girl moment: classic Goodwood style.
4. Trees only inches away but jumping anyway.
3. It's not often you see a burnout in an F1 car. And we love the smoke detail coming off the rear tire.
2. Shot perfectly from above. Something different to look at.
1. Rally Australia is famous for its red, dusty dirt. Nothing could convey this better than this underexposed rear detail shot of Latvala during shakedown last week. Very powerful.