Your weekly dose of top-10 photos from around the world, shot by the award-winning Motorsport.com photographers.
Welcome to this week's top 10 photos chosen by our own photo editors. We hope you enjoy it as much as we did selecting those photos. And remember that you can write your own comments when you click on those photos and bring up the photo viewer page.
Express yourself and let us know what you think!
10. BMW Museum: M-Spiral. We like round and organic shapes. We like BMW cars. We like M cars.
9. Toeing the line. Get it?
8. A lovely general view at twilight of Richmond International Raceway during the NASCAR-CUP race last weekend. A better photo than the actual race was.
7. We've said it before and we'll say it again: the GT3 spec is one of the best things to happen to GT/Sportscar racing in a long time. These full grids in the Blancpain GT Series are great to watch. And this image shows off the full tilt downhill approach to the first corner at Algarve...
6. Opposite lock and gravel flying. That's Monza.
5. Locking up the right front as you dive into the Parabolica. That's also Monza.
4. Ricciardo juggles eggs during a media event prior to the Italia GP. That is all.
3. FIRE. Nothing against Aric Almirola, but this is about as awesome as his Chase experience will be this season.
2. Lovely art by the one and only Laurent Charniaux, of XPB Images. Wonderful colors, shapes, lines, sense of speed.
1. This had to be number 1. Flying cars will always win this contest. Bonus points for the mega shadow.