Your weekly dose of top-10 photos from around the world, shot by the award-winning Motorsport.com photographers.
Welcome to this week's top 10 photos chosen by our own photo editors. We hope you enjoy it as much as we did selecting those photos. And remember that you can write your own comments when you click on those photos and bring up the photo viewer page.
Express yourself and let us know what you think!
10. A colorful start from the WSBK weekend at Laguna Seca. A classic shot from a classic circuit.
9. Peak shot of peak action.
8. Nico Muller does some landscaping with his Audi DTM at Moscow Raceway. But hey, if you don't push, you'll never be fast.
7. A nice ambiance shot from World Rallycross. Check out that massive e-brake in the middle. Guess it's as important to the driver as the steering wheel, when it comes to RX.
6. Dramatic light on a Mercedes DTM car. Expose for highlights and let those shadows do the talking.
5. Synchronized wheelies from the Ducati boys.
4. A killer livery on the killer Viper at a killer circuit (we still call it Mosport - sorry Canadian Tire). This almost looks like Le Mans, with long shadows and trees as the backdrop.
3. It's not everyday you have to dodge a bike in the middle of the racing line. This gets the nod due to rarity.
2. Hey, it's Marc Marquez again! We can't help it, and the boy now has NINE wins in a row. And he knows how to celebrate.
1. Symmetry in a burnout. Actually harder to get than you'd think. Well done.
Top 10 photos of the week: 2014-07-10
'Grand Prix' star James Garner dies at the age of 86
About this article
|Drivers||Takuma Sato , Kuno Wittmer , Jonathan Bomarito , Andrea Dovizioso Shop Now , Brad Keselowski , Mikhail Aleshin , Davide Giugliano , Cal Crutchlow Shop Now , Daniel Juncadella , Chris Jones , Nico Müller , Marc Marquez Shop Now , Pontus Tidemand|
|Teams||Audi Sport Team Rosberg , Repsol Honda Team|