Casio EDIFICE ECB800: The watch that evolved through motorsport
Casio EDIFICE, a partner of the Scuderia Toro Rosso Formula 1 team, is at the forefront of cutting edge technology for sophisticated watches.
The ECB800 series of EDIFICE metal chronograph models were developed and evolved with feedback from members of professional automotive racing teams, allowing this race lap chronograph to be packed with styling and functionality inspired by the world of motorsports.
Among the things that make this watch different is the adoption of a large LCD with a multi-functional display capability facilitated development of a chronograph dial combining analogue and digital displays.
The solar-powered ECB800 series includes advanced features and functions that allow wireless Bluetooth linking with your smartphone device. Like some of its other counterparts we've covered, this watch includes automatic time adjustment, world time for over 300 cities, phone finder, a 1/1000-second stopwatch, target time and speed indicators, super illuminator, tough solar and is water resistant up to 100 meters.
CLICK HERE for more information on this racing-inspired chronograph or see a more in-depth list of features below:
- Solar powered
- Double LED light
- LED light for the face (Full auto LED light, Super illuminator, selectable illumination duration (1.5 seconds or seconds), afterglow)
- Mobile link (Wireless linking using Bluetooth)
- World time, 39 time zones (39 cities + coordinated universal time), daylight savings on/off, auto summer time (DST) switching, Home city/World ime city swapping
- 1/1000-second stopwatch, Measuring capacity, 00'00"000-59'59'999 (for the first 60 minutes), 1:00'00"0 - 23:59'59"9 (after 60 minutes)
- Measuring unit: 1/1000 second (for the first 60 minutes), 1/10 second (after 60 minutes) , Measuring modes: Elapsed time, lap time, Recorded data: Up to 200 records (measurement lap times) Target Time alarm
- Countdown timer, Measuring unit: 1/10 second, Countdown range: 24 hours, Countdown start time setting range: 1 second to 24 hours (1-second increments, 1-minute increments and 1-hour increments
- 5 multi-function alarms ( with daily, 1 time, schedule)
- Hourly time signal
- Hand shift feature (Hands move out of the way to provide an unobstructed view of digital display contents
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- 12/24 hour format
- Button operation tone on/off
- Power saving (display goes blank and hands stop to save power when the watch is left in the dark)
- Regular timekeeping; Analog: 3 hands (hour, minute (hand moves every 10 seconds), second), 1 dial (speed indicator); Digital: Hour, minute, second, pm, month, date, day
- Accuracy:+_15 seconds per month (with no mobile link function)
- Approx: battery operating time: 6 months on rechargable battery (operation period with normal use without exposure to light after charge) 19 months on rechargeable battery (operation period when stored in total darkness with the power save function on after full charge)
Kristoffersson, Kristensen sign up for RoC Mexico
Motorsport stars set for 2018 Autosport Awards ceremony
About this article