The Sauber Formula 1 team will retain Felipe Nasr and Marcus Ericsson for the 2016 season, the Swiss squad announced on Thursday.
Swede Ericsson, 24, joined Sauber this year following his first grand prix season with the defunct Caterham team in 2014.
Ericsson scored his best result in Formula 1 in the season-opening race in Australia, where he finished in eighth position.
"I'm very happy that Sauber has put its trust in my potential for another year," he said. "Up to now I have some good memories of my first year with the long-standing Swiss team.
"I feel honoured to be part of the Sauber Motorsport family, and I will continue to do my very best to succeed."
Nasr made his grand prix debut with Sauber this year, and put on a sensational performance in his first race, finishing fifth in the Australian Grand Prix.
The 22-year-old Brazilian has gone on to score 16 points and is currently 11th in the standings.
"The extension to the contract with Sauber is an important step in my career," Nasr said.
"Finishing fifth at my first ever Formula 1 race in Melbourne in the Australian Grand Prix is so far my career highlight. Now I am looking forward to the second half of the season.
"My objective is to support the team as best I can, and also with regard to the development of the new car."
Team boss Monisha Kaltenborn added: "We are pleased about the extension of the contracts with Marcus and Felipe.
"This early point in time shows that the drivers and the team are sure they are heading in the right direction. We have full confidence in the talents and skills of Marcus and Felipe.
"Both have shown solid performances, gained experience and learnt quickly. We enjoy having them in the team and they give it a positive boost. Despite their young ages, they work very professionally – on as well as off the track.
"Marcus and Felipe are already involved in a very dedicated way with the development of next year's Sauber C35."