Kunal Shah and Mithila Mehta are back with their new episode of the Indian Line F1 Podcast discussing on the car launches and the on-going Formula 1 testing.
Before we get to answering ‘How to measure a good F1 test?’, we tell you why we were missing in action for a few weeks.
We also tell you why we love F1 testing as we try and indicate the ‘Sign Of Times To Come’ [for 2016].
Along the way, we also answer a few other questions in this week’s episode:
– Why the silly qualifying changes will be delayed until the 2016 Spanish Grand Prix?
– Who is the ONE person in the sport not doing his job?
– Why Lewis Hamilton won’t be able to dominate for 10 years? – Why F1 drivers are losing weight?
– Why Renault’s 2016 car has been delayed?
– Is Rio Haryanto the new Pastor Maldonado?
– Why Haas’ car has the COOLEST name! And why the start to their debut campaign is already ominous.
– Mclaren-Honda woes to continue in 2016?
And finally, has Alain Prost hinted on the sign of times to come?
Season 2016, Episode 05:
Kunal Shah is a former racer who works in the sports business industry. He pens his view on Formula 1 on his personal blog: kunalsf1blog.