Q&A WITH DR. COLIN KOLLES, TEAM PRINCIPAL 1. The Team has improved a lot from the first race in Bahrain until today. Yes, the team is becoming more and more one unit and we are making progress. 2. The Belgium race was the 13th of the season.
Q&A WITH DR. COLIN KOLLES, TEAM PRINCIPAL
1. The Team has improved a lot from the first race in Bahrain until today.
Yes, the team is becoming more and more one unit and we are making progress.
2. The Belgium race was the 13th of the season. What can you say about the performance of your drivers?
I think that both drivers are doing a good job. We had the best qualifying result in Spa so far and Sakon's lap times were at the same level as Kovalainen's and Glock's in the race. I think there is no reason to make any changes so far.
3. Now, there are more sponsors logos on the car. What do you think about this?
Obviously this is a positive sign but we have to work hard to get as much sponsorship as possible for 2011.
4. Are you proud of the members of your Team and the job they are doing to get the car on the grid at every race?
I am very proud because we cannot say that we had an optimal preseason preparation. I think they are doing a fantastic job.
5. How is the financial situation of the Team?
With more sponsors on board the situation is improving. As I mentioned before, in F1 you need a lot of support and this is what we are trying to achieve.
6. What are your expectations for the upcoming race in Monza?
Monza is a special race with the highest top speeds. So far we were quite competitive on circuits were high downforce levels are not required.
7. Where do you think Hispania Racing, HRT F1 Team will end up at the last races of the season?
We push to end up in 10th position in the constructors championship.