Global Motorsport Media
Team Lotus will contest the Indian grand prix with its regular driver lineup, the BBC said on Tuesday.
Reserve driver and Indian native Karun Chandhok had been hoping to move into the race cockpit this weekend but had flagged issues relating to Jarno Trulli and Heikki Kovalainen's 2011 contracts.
It is also believed the Tony Fernandes-led team does not want to jeopardise its lucrative tenth place in the constructors' standings.
Chandhok told the Press Trust of India on Sunday: "You will definitely see me in Friday's practice session and there I will definitely give my best."