Giancarlo Fisichella and Felipe Massa have both travelled to Malaysia immediately after the Australian Grand Prix with a stop-over in a fitness camp together with the team's physiotherapist Joseph Leberer in Kota Kinabalu. Sauber driver...
Giancarlo Fisichella and Felipe Massa have both travelled to Malaysia immediately after the Australian Grand Prix with a stop-over in a fitness camp together with the team's physiotherapist Joseph Leberer in Kota Kinabalu.
Straight afterwards the two drivers as well as Team Principal Peter Sauber and other team members will attend a PR programme organised by Petronas starting on Saturday, 13 March, in Borneo. The programme will comprise the following main events:
Saturday, 13 March, Kota Kinabalu (capital of the state of Sabah)
* Giancarlo Fisichella and Felipe Massa will be part of the Kick-off of the
2004 Petronas Malaysian Grand Prix Campaign in East Malaysia.
* The drivers will take part in an interactive programme with students from selected secondary schools.
Sunday, 14 March, Kuching (capital of the state of Sarawak)
* Petronas Formula One driving and pit stop demonstration.
* The drivers will join students from selected schools in Kuching to show them what Formula One is like.
Monday, 15 March, Kuching
* Team Sauber Petronas will visit the Sarawak Cultural Village in Santubong. This living museum depicts the heritage of the major racial groups in Sarawak and portrays the respective lifestyles.
Tuesday, 16 March, Bintulu
*The drivers will visit the Petronas LNG Complex and ASEAN Bintulu
* Sauber Petronas will meet students from Bintulu and participates in various games.
Wednesday, 17 March, Kuala Lumpur
* The drivers will be handed over their official cars by Proton at Proton
* The team will attend the presentation of the 2004 PETRONAS Malaysian Formula One Grand Prix's Grid Girls' costumes at Suria KLCC shopping centre.
* In the afternoon there will be autograph-signing sessions at the Suria KLCC and at the BB Plaza shopping centre.