The annual 12 hour event is set to be run February 8-9-10 at Mound Panorama Circuit.
With less than a week to go the 12H Bathurst presents their Entry List. A record of 18 overseas entries will make the 2013 LIQUI-MOLY BATHURST 12 HOUR the most 'international' race to be held at Mount Panorama since the 1987 Bathurst 1000 that doubled as a round of the World Touring Car Championship.
No less than 18 cars have been entered in the Class A, predominantly for machinery to international GT3 standards. With Audi R8 LMS ultra, Porsche GT3-R, Lamborghini LP 560, BMW Z4 GT3, Corvette Z06 R-GT3, Ferrari 458, Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG GT3 and Mosler MT900 GT3, this class is filled with breath-taking sportscars which, theoretically, could all be contenders for overall honours.
Entry List fast facts
- 50 entrants, featuring vehicles from 20 manufacturers.
* 18 international entries have been received from 10 countries; Australia, New Zealand, United Kingdom, Singapore, Germany, Italy, United States of America, Belgium, Switzerland and France.
* 30 cars make up the three 'GT' classes, GT3 Outright, GT3 and GT4. 18 cars are in the outright class - a record.
* Seven of the defending, Bathurst 12 Hour-winning Audi R8 LMSs are entered.
* 9 Porsches, two Mercedes Benz SLS AMGs, two Lamborghini Gallardo's and three Ferrari 458's are also entered.
* The Ford GT, BMW Z4M and Chevrolet Corvette Z06 GT3 will make their respective race debuts.
* Two factory-supported Peugeot RCZs will race for the first time (the cars are entered in the I1 invitational class).
* Making the most of the extended Invitational classes, a Daytona Coupe will compete for the first time.
Ticketing LIQUI-MOLY BATHURST 12 HOUR
You are able to pre-purchase your tickets to the 2013 event through Ticketek.
Spectators attending the Event are strongly encouraged to pre purchase their tickets through Ticketek in order to take advantage of the lower price offered to advance purchases. Spectators will only be able to purchase tickets through Ticketek up to midnight Wednesday 06 February 2013 after which spectators will need to purchase their tickets at the Gate.
LIQUI-MOLY BATHURST 12 HOUR spectators have unparalleled access to facilities and the teams, with paddock entry free to spectators across the weekend. Big Screen coverage is provided on pit straight with cameras around the circuit and a dedicated commentary team ensuring not a moment is missed.