Happy Father's Day Racing Chevrolet * Ryan Fischer and the No. 25 Venturini Motorsports Chevrolet Monte Carlo SS team, are proud to be supporting Father's Day this weekend at Michigan International Speedway. To show their gratitude to father's...
Happy Father's Day Racing Chevrolet
* Ryan Fischer and the No. 25 Venturini Motorsports Chevrolet Monte Carlo SS team, are proud to be supporting Father's Day this weekend at Michigan International Speedway. To show their gratitude to father's everywhere, the team will have Happy Father's Day on the Hood and TV Panel, as well as Thanks Dad on the Rear quarter panels. Also be sure to look for the special Father's Day decal on the lower hood, as well as the B-Pillars, showing Crew Chief Billy Venturini's 3-month-old twin Boys, Luke and Maxim saying Love You Dad! Fischer as well as the whole Venturini Motorsports team would like to wish Father's everywhere a Happy Father's Fay, and would like to say thank you to father's everywhere.
* Fischer spent much of the last two weeks in the Venturini Motorsports race shop, helping to finish their car for the Racing for Wildlife 200. He also traveled with the team to Pocono Raceway, where he helped the team throughout the weekend. Crew Chief Billy Venturini also had Fischer pay attention to the racing action in order to pick up any racing knowledge possible.
* Michigan International Speedway (MIS) is a track which NASCAR Nationwide Series team CJM Racing development driver Ryan Fischer has never seen racing action. His ARCA RE/MAX Series team, Venturini Motorsports is well prepared for Michigan racing action however, they have been racing at MIS since 1980 and have recorded a top finish of fourth.
* Friday evenings Racing for Wildlife 200 will mark Fischer's seventh appearance in the ARCA RE/MAX Series, his fifth of 2008.
* Fischer's last race was the Hantz Group 200 at Toledo Speedway, where a solid top-10 run was marred by a late race incident, taking him from contention. He will be trying to top his career best finish of third at Kentucky Speedway last month.
* The Venturini Motorsports, happy Father's Day Racing Chevrolet will be racing chassis #68 this week at Michigan International Speedway.
* The green flag for the Racing for Wildlife 200 is set to drop at 5:15 PM EST. Be sure to catch all of the Live racing action on SPEED TV.
FISCHER'S THOUGHTS ON RACING ACTION THIS WEEKEND AT MICHIGAN INTERNATIONAL SPEEDWAY:
"I am very excited to be racing at MIS for the first time. We have had great runs at mile and half's this year, and I a ready to back those up here at this 2 mile oval. My Venturini Motorsports team has prepared me another fast racecar, and they have worked hard to get me another amazing car. I would like to thank everyone at Venturini Motorsports and CJM Racing for supporting me, and all of my fans routing me on each and every week! I would also like to say thank you to my dad, who has helped me get to were I am today, and I would like to wish him and all of the father's everywhere a Happy Father's Day."
CREW CHIEF BILLY VENTURINI'S THOUGHTS GOING INTO MICHIGAN:
"The Venturini Motorsports crew has another strong car ready for this weekend, and we are excited to have Ryan Fischer back at the helm of the wheel. Fischer has shown so much promise this year, and I have the up most faith in him this weekend to get the job done. Michigan is another step in the learning curve for Ryan's young ARCA career, and I believe it will be a positive step. I would also like to wish father's everywhere a Happy Father's Day!"