Ryan Fischer looks to back career best finish and qualifying run with second appearance at Kentucky Speedway * Ryan Fischer and the No. 15 Venturini Motorsports team are excited to welcome back TufTruck brand heavy duty Coil Spring Upgrades...
Ryan Fischer looks to back career best finish and qualifying run with second appearance at Kentucky Speedway
* Ryan Fischer and the No. 15 Venturini Motorsports team are excited to welcome back TufTruck brand heavy duty Coil Spring Upgrades as the primary sponsor for this weekend's Kentucky ARCA RE/MAX 150.JTufTruck last adorned the hood of Ryan Fischer's Chevrolet Monte Carlo SS at Kentucky Speedway earlier in the year where Fischer earned his career best finish of third as well as his career best qualifying effort of fifth. TufTruck and Fischer look forward to backing up their strong run earlier in the year in Friday's ARCA RE/MAX Series thriller. TufTruck brand springs provide ideal replacement front-end coils for work trucks --old and new- where factory parts are just not holding up. Please visit www.tuftruckdirect.com for more information.
* Fischer and the No. 15 team will also be adorning associate sponsorship for this week's race from Maryland Exteriors located in Urbana, Maryland. Maryland Exteriors is a full service home improvement contractor. They offer top quality workmanship and materials with prompt personal service at affordable pricing. For more information please visit www.marylandexteriors.com
* Fischer, who is a development driver for NASCAR Nationwide Series team CJM Racing has been given expert advice on how to handle the 1.5-mile Kentucky Speedway from CJM Racing's veteran driver Jason Keller.
* Friday night's Kentucky ARCA RE/MAX 150 will mark Fischer's eighth career ARCA RE/MAX Series start and his sixth of 2008.
* Venturini Motorsports has run nine races at Kentucky Speedway since 2003, recording a top finish of second.
* Fischer last raced at the Cayuga Motor Speedway, two weeks ago, where he was taken out of contention after getting caught in a mid race incident.
* The No. 15 TufTruck, Maryland Exteriors will be racing chassis No. 68 this weekend at Kentucky Speedway. Chassis No. 68 last saw racing action at Michigan International Speedway earlier this year, where a top-10 run was marred by clutch failure.
* Make sure to catch all the live racing action from this week's event on SPEED TV. Sim Pole Qualifying begins at 4:30 PM EST, followed by the drop of the green flag for the Kentucky ARCA RE/MAX 150 at 8:00 PM EST.
FISCHER'S THOUGHTS ON GOING BACK TO KENTUCKY SPEEDWAY,
THE SITE OF HIS FIRST CAREER TOP FIVE FINISH:
"I can' wait to get back on the track at Kentucky Speedway. I have been looking forward to going back racing here since I finished third here earlier this year. This track suits my driving style well, and I am excited to get the opportunity to race here again. I know my crew has prepared me another top-notch car, and I am proud of them for all of their effort and hard work.
I am thrilled to have TufTruck back on board for another race this year; I can't wait to give them another top run. I am also excited to welcome Maryland Exteriors on board for their first race of the season. I wish to thank both TufTruck and Maryland Exteriors for their support, without them none of this would be possible.
I urge all of my fans to visit their websites and to show them your support. I would also like to thank CJM Racing and Venturini Motorsports for supporting me this season."
CREW CHIEF BILLY VENTURINI'S THOUGHTS ON GOING BACK TO KENTUCKY:
"Ryan really proved himself in the ARCA RE/MAX Series earlier this year at Kentucky Speedway and I am eager to get him back out on track here again. He shows so much promise and talent, and I know it is only a matter of time before everything clicks. Our Venturini Motorsports crew has prepared another strong car for the race, and I can't wait to go back racing and try defending Ryan's third place finish here earlier this year."