Ryan Fischer; Venturini Motorsports -- Fast Facts: * Primary sponsorship for the Kansas Lottery $150 Grand will consist of TufTruck brand Heavy Duty Coil Spring Upgrades, is pleased to be continuing their support of Ryan Fischer in the No. 25 ...
Ryan Fischer; Venturini Motorsports -- Fast Facts:
* Primary sponsorship for the Kansas Lottery $150 Grand will consist of TufTruck brand Heavy Duty Coil Spring Upgrades, is pleased to be continuing their support of Ryan Fischer in the No. 25 Venturini Motorsports Chevrolet. TufTruck brand springs provide ideal replacement front-end coils for work trucks --old and new- where factory parts are just not holding up.
* Ryan Fischer and the No. 25 car will be the official Q 104 FM ARCA RE/MAX series car for the Kansas Speedway race. Q 104 FM is Kansas City's No. 1 Home for New Country.
* Fischer will be making his first ever career start at Kansas Speedway this weekend. He received expert advice on how to get around the mile and a half- speedway from veteran NASCAR Nationwide driver Jason Keller, along with Veteran ARCA RE/MAX Series crew chief and driver Billy Venturini.
* Ryan Fischer last competed in the ARCA RE/MAX Series with Venturini Motorsports at Daytona International Speedway where an early incident erased the team from competition.
* Fischer spent the past week with the Venturini Motorsports team at Iowa Speedway learning from veteran drivers on-track performances as well as helping the team throughout the race weekend.
* Venturini Motorsports has five previous starts at Kansas Speedway with a highest finish of sixth.
* The TufTruck, Q 104 FM Venturini Motorsports Chevrolet will be racing Chassis No. 84 at Kansas Speedway Friday afternoon.
* The Kansas Lottery $150 Grand will be aired on SPEED Channel Saturday April, 26, 2008 at 8:30 pm
FISCHER'S THOUGHTS ON FIRST KANSAS SPEEDWAY RACE:
"I am looking forward to heading into the Kansas race, knowing that I have a great car and team standing behind me. I have learned a lot since my last ARCA RE/MAX Series race, and believe that my TufTruck, Q 104 FM Venturini Motorsports Chevrolet will allow me to run up front during the race."
CREW CHIEF BILLY VENTURINI'S THOUGHTS HEADING INTO KANSAS:
"Ryan is a great raw talent and we at Venturini Motorsports are excited to work with him and to help progress him in the ARCA RE/MAX Series rank. I believe Kansas is the perfect proving ground for Ryan as its 1 0x00bd mile configuration is fairy similar to other 1 0x00bd tracks on the circuit and his success here will translate to other 1/ 0x00bd mile tracks."
-credit: Ryan Fischer Motorsports