ERIN CROCKER QUOTES "Obviously this being my last ARCA race this year, and possibly ever, I would love to have a win. But I just want to have another solid finish in the ARCA Series. I feel like the ARCA experience has not only boosted ...
ERIN CROCKER QUOTES
"Obviously this being my last ARCA race this year, and possibly ever, I would love to have a win. But I just want to have another solid finish in the ARCA Series. I feel like the ARCA experience has not only boosted my confidence in stock car racing, but it has also proven to other people that I can do it and I can hold my own out there. So, I am just looking for another strong finish at Nashville. The last race we had here in April we had to come from the back of the pack because we had a bit of a water leak after qualifying. We had a really good car and ran out of fuel with 3 laps to go running third. I am excited to go back to Nashville."
STATS & FACTS
ERIN CROCKER AT NASHVILLE
* Crocker competed in the ARCA race at Nashville in April earlier this year, starting in the top-five for the first time of the season.
* Crocker won the pole for this event last year.
* This will be Crocker's final ARCA race of 2006.
DOUBLE DUTY FOR CROCKER
* Crocker will pull double duty a total of 10 times in 2006.
* Pete Rondeau will serve as Team Director for Crocker's ARCA effort and the No. 98 Hamburger Helper Dodge Charger will have the over-the-wall crew of the No. 98 Cheerios/Betty Crocker Dodge Ram help during the pit stops.
-credit: evernham motorspots