- Austin Cindric sweeps Kentucky Xfinity doubleheader, fight erupts
- Podcast: Have Ferrari’s updates delivered a step forward?
- Vettel says SF1000 feels like a "different car" after updates
- Styrian GP: Latest key F1 technical developments
- IndyCar’s Road America double-header preview – facts and schedule
Sebastian Vettel says that the Ferrari SF1000 feels like "a different car" despite only finishing 16th in second Formula 1 practice for the Styrian Grand Prix.
Mercedes Formula 1 boss Toto Wolff says that the team is "in the dark" after Lewis Hamilton had a frustrating FP2 session at the Styrian GP in which the world champion's car was "all over the place."
Austin Cindric’s first NASCAR Xfinity Series oval track win wasn’t good enough so he doubled it up.
Lando Norris chose to limit his running in second free practice for the Austrian Grand Prix in a bid to help minimise aggravating some back pain he picked up earlier in the day.