The Festival of Speed is the fastest motoring event in the world.
A unique weekend that brings together an impossibly heady mix of cars, stars and motor sport ‘royalty’ to create the largest car culture event anywhere.
Highlights confirmed over June 25/26/27/28 2015 include:
- 2007 F1 World Champion Kimi Räikkönen will make a special appearance
- Williams, meanwhile, have announced that Felipe Massa will be in the cockpit of the Williams FW13B, which was driven by Riccardo Patrese and Thierry Boutsen during the 1990 F1 season, on the Saturday.
- The first appearance of the New Peugeot 308 GTi
- A 1998 Mercedes-Benz CLK GTR Roadster will go to auction, one of only six ever made
- Porsche RS61 currently owned by Sir Stirling Moss will be put to auction, estimates looking at up to £2m
- Audi will have a record 35 cars at its stand
- Damon Hill's very own copy of the F1 Opus Champion's Edition book is up for grabs
- Formula One’s five biggest teams will star at the Festival
- The world’s most glittering array of Supercars will feature the brand-new 986bhp track-focused McLaren P1 GTR, the amazing turbocharged Honda-engined SCG 003 and Koenigsegg’s sensational 1500bhp ‘luxury megacar’ - the Regera.
- The most successful top-class MotoGP racer of all time, Valentino Rossi, will make his Festival of Speed debut this year to mark the 60th anniversary of the Yamaha Motor Company.
- Ken Block – the tyre-smoking star of the Gymkhana series will bring his new Hoonigan all wheel drive 845hp ’65 Mustang Nothcback.
- The Fiat S76, The Beast of Turin, unofficially the fastest car in the world in 1911 will tackle the Goodwood Hillclimb as one of the stars of a special category of ‘earth-shattering Edwardian leviathans’.
|Video by||Goodwood Road & Racing|
|Event||Goodwood Festival Of Speed|
|Drivers||Kimi Raikkonen, Valentino Rossi, Felipe Massa, Thierry Boutsen, Riccardo Patrese, Stirling Moss, Ken Block|