ALL STAR WEIGHT RULE PROCEDURE UPDATE 1/6/00
ALL STAR CIRCUIT OF CHAMPIONS SPRINT CAR WEIGHT RULE PROCEDURES FOR 2000
1. Car cannot weigh less than 1200 pounds without driver when weighed as follows:
Mandatory weigh-in for everyone immediately after qualifications as you come off track Mandatory weigh-in for top three finishers immediately after finish as you come off track Random weigh-in at any time during program, including after feature finish At tracks where mufflers are required, car must weight 1206 lbs.
2. Car may cross scales no more than twice to determine weight
3. Scales available any time for checking weight before program begins, with opportunity to add weight
4. It is your responsibility to remove mud before any weigh-in
5. No bolted or added on weights or ballast of any kind
6. No filling of frame rails or nerf bars
7. Floor pan may not be thicker than 1/20 gauge
1. If car is found too light after qualifications, your time will be scratched and you will be given an opportunity to bring your car up to required weight.
2. Once you are re-weighed and pronounced legal, your car starts on the tail of all races.
3. If you still do not meet weight after two times across scale, you will be disqualified for the night and lose all points and money for the event.
4. If car is found illegal after feature, you forfeit all points and money for the event.