SCORE Tecate Trophy-Truck Results Las Vegas 250 April 29, 1995
1. Paul Simon 94 Ford 150 429CI Ford SVO David Simon
2. Walker Evans 95 Dodge 2500 2500cc Dodge John Searle
3. Larry Ragland 95 Chevrolet 430CI Chevrolet Ivan Scoppettone
4. Ivan Stewart 95 Toyota SRI 3.0L Toyota Jeff Huber
5. Robby Gordon 95 Ford 150 430CI Ford Gregg Till
6. Bob Richey 94 Ford Ranger 431CI Ford Tom Baker
7. Rob MacCachren 94 Ford F150 442CI Ford Dennis Garman
8. Jim Baldwin 95 Ford F150 n/a Ford Lee Perfect
9. John Swift 94 Ford Ranger 351CI Ford Dino Pugeda
10. Marty Coyne 91 Ford F150 660CI Ford Jim McGill
11. Jim Smith 93 Ford F150 n/a Ford
12. Curt LeDuc 95 Jeep Grand Cherokee n/a Chrysler
13. Carl Renezder 95 Ford F150 n/a Ford Charles Gioffredi
14. Jack Johnson 95 Dodge 2500 488CI Dodge Mark Searle
15. Jason Baldwin 95 Ford F150 n/a Ford Regie Dunlap
16. Roger Mears 94 Chevrolet C1500 430CI Chevrolet Roger Mear Jr.
17. Brady Stiles 95 Chevrolet 430CI Chevrolet Kyle Taylor
18. Steve Kelley 95 Dodge 2500 2500cc Dodge Russel Winkler
19. Javier Espinoza 94 Chevrolet C1500 454CI Chevrolet
Espinoza flipped 3 times less than a mile off the starting line, he was unhurt but his passsenger, Ramon Castro, was taken to University Medical Center in Las Vegas with a mild concussion for observation.
Brady Stiles was testing a new truck for Larry Ragland. The drive shaft broke on the first lap. "The truck wasn't ready yet," Ragland said.
Larry Ragland had two flats on the first lap and dropped to tenth after the first lap.
Roger Mears had suspension problems and retired 17 miles from the finish of the second lap. He was in fifth place at the time.
Out of the 19 starters, 11 entrants officially finished the race.
Tecate Trophy-Trucks Points (after Las Vegas 250)
1. Ivan Stewart 132 2. Walker Evans 119 3. Rob MacCachren 118 Robby Gordon 118 (tie) 5. Larry Ragland 106 6. Bob Richey 95 7. John Swift 94 8. Jim Smith 93 9. Paul Simon 88 10. Curt LeDuc 74 11. Jack Johnson 62
Next round will be held in conjunction with the 24th SCORE Baja 500 June 2-4. The event will start and finish in Ensenada, Baja California, Mexico
-- David S. Reininger * I got boxed in on the corners by roadsters Herndon, VA USA * going so slow that I could have walked firstname.lastname@example.org * faster -Jack Brabham, Indy, 1961 chasin' races *