The Motor Sports Association has confirmed the award of contracts for the organisation and promotion of five of the UK's major rally championships from the start of 2010. All contracts will run for five years from 1 January 2010.
Following a tender process, the title awards have been made as follows:
* MSA English Rally Championship - BTRDA Ltd
* MSA Northern Ireland Rally Championship - Association of Northern Ireland Car Clubs
* MSA Scottish Rally Championship - SRC Car Club Ltd
* MSA Welsh Rally Championship - Welsh Association of Motor Clubs
* MSA British Historic Rally Championship - Historic Rally Car Register
Colin Hilton, MSA Chief Executive said: "The MSA conducted a full review of the organisational and promotional contracts for the major UK rally championships. We were pleased with the submissions received and had no hesitation in awarding them each long-term contracts that will provide stability for all parties."
In addition, the MSA has confirmed the award of championship permits for 2010 for the MSA Gravel, the MSA Asphalt and the MSA Welsh Rally Championships following the receipt of revised submissions to the Rally Championship Control Panel last month.