Formula Ford 2000 Zetec Championship
Wednesday Morning Practice Notes from Sebring
- Half hour session run under clear and sunny conditions.
- 25 cars took part in morning practice, of which 23 were using the new Zetec engine package.
- Numerous spins throughout the session, with no major incidents.
- Black flag late in the session, caused by No. 10 Bobby Wilson making heavy contact with the tire wall in turn one. Driver unhurt, car suffered suspension damage, but is expected to be out for qualifying for Race One this afternoon.
- Session Top-five
No. 3 Bryan Sellers 2:05.647
No. 2 Jeffrey Jones 2:05.651
No. 85 Travis irving 2:05.837
No. 54 Scott Jenkins 2:06.230
No. 24 Sean McIntosh 2:06.753
- Top ACC car was No. 45 Michael Floyd.