Impressive Team Result for ADM Motorsport The 13th round of International Formula Master saw a shining team result for ADM Motorsport: Norbert Siedler finished 3rd to achieve his fourth podium finish since his comeback for the Italians while...
Impressive Team Result for ADM Motorsport
The 13th round of International Formula Master saw a shining team result for ADM Motorsport: Norbert Siedler finished 3rd to achieve his fourth podium finish since his comeback for the Italians while also Frankie Provenzano impressed with 5th place, his best race performance so far in the 2007 season. And last but not least ADM's Young Gun Michele Caliendo moved up the ranks from 20 position on the grid to finish in a strong 12th position.
Renato Melchioretto (Team Principal): "Today's results are very satisfying as we have managed to demonstrate our strength with all of our three cars. Norbert lost one position at the start but the consistance he shows in fighting for top results race weekend by race weekend is really impressive. Frankie Provenzano completed a superb race in 5th position and to make it an almost perfect day for us, Michi Caliendo moved up the ranks to finish 12th from starting from 20th position on the grid."
Norbert Siedler (car #41, 3rd): "Well, I had too much wheelspin at the start and that was it. At least we know what we have to do for tomorrow to make overtaking easier. And on the other hand side we shouldn't be disappointed with the 4th podium finish in my 4th race weekend in this new championship."
Frankie Provenzano (car #21, 5th): "That was my best race result in the IFM so far and very good for my self confidence. I even could have finished 4th but the pace car period allowed van der Drift to close the gap. He was just flying on the straights and it was impossible to keep him behind me."
Michele Caliendo (car #22, 18th): "I hope the team was happy with my performance today, given that my lap times were getting quicker and quicker. In my last lap I achieved a 1.20.8 min which was pretty competitive and I can build on that for tomorrow."
International Formula Master - Brands Hatch
Round 13 provisional results:
1. Jerome D'Ambrosio (BEL), Cram Competition (#25)
2. Salvatore Gatto (ITA), Promotorsport (#15)
3. Norbert Siedler (AUT), ADM Motorsport (#41)
4. Chris van der Drift (NED), J.D. Motorsport (#7)
5. Frankie Provenzano (ITA), ADM Motorsport (#21)
6. Pablo Sanchez Lopez (MEX), Alan Racing (#12)
7. Arturo Llobell (ESP), Cram Competition (#24)
8. Johnny Cecotto Jr (VEN) Ombra Racing (#29)
9. Marcello Puglisi (ITA), Promotorsport (#9)
10. Pierre Ragues (FRA), Euronova Racing (#19)
11. Sami Isohella, (FIN), Team Soderman (#23)
12. Michele Caliendo (ITA), ADM Motorsport, (#22)