November 16, 2004 - Belvidere, IL - Scott Taylor and his Skyjacker BFGoodrich Tires Ford F-150 were on hand at the 2004 SEMA show in Las Vegas Nov. 2-5. The championship winning truck and the rest of the Skyjacker sponsored off-road race trucks were on display outside in front of the Skyjacker transporter over looking the SEMA Off-Road proving grounds.
On November 6, Scott attended the 2004 Lucas Oil CORR Awards Banquet in Green Bay, WI. At the banquet Scott Taylor was awarded his 6th CORR Pro-2 Championship. Scott also took home the Pro Precision Gear Driver of the Year Award for the fourth straight season.
Here's some facts the SPEED commentator Ken Stout compiled about Scott Taylor's CORR career:
* The winningest driver in CORR history with 38 first place finishes.
* Has won at every CORR sanctioned track. (CORR only went to some tracks once).
* Out of a possible 91 rounds of racing in the past 6 years, Scott finished in the top 5 - 86 times.
* Of those 86 rounds of racing he finished in the top 3 - 74 times.
* From Round 9 of 2002 to Round 7 of 2004, Scott Taylor finished in the top five 27consectutive times.
Watch Scott Taylor on SPEED TV win Round 11, The BORG WARNER Off-Road Championships in Crandon, Wisconsin. Saturday, November 20 @ 4pm eastern.