* Larry Dixon earned his fourth career win at Englishtown in his sixth consecutive final-round appearance at Old Bridge Township Raceway Park.
* Dixon piloted his SkyTel dragster to a 4.625 at 321.73 while runner-up Doug Herbert earned his second runner-up finish of 2007 with a 4.675 at 316.30 in his Snap-On Tools dragster.
* It was Dixon's second consecutive win and the 40th of his career, moving him into second all-time in Top Fuel behind Joe Amato's 52.
* Top seed Tony Schumacher made a surprise early exit, falling to No.16 qualifier Dave Grubnic in the first round.
* Schumacher earned the Technicoat Top Fuel Shootout award for his No. 1 qualifying effort, a 4.455 at 331.94 in the U.S. Army dragster.
* Schumacher's crew earned the Full Throttle Pit Crew Championship award.
* Tommy Johnson Jr. earned his first win of the season after his Skoal Racing Chevy Impala suffered an incredible explosion in the first round. The win vaulted him from No. 12 to No. 8 in the point standings, placing him above the first cutoff in the new Countdown to the Championship playoff format.
* Johnson drove his ride to a 4.994 at 305.84 to defeat Tony Pedregon's 5.022 at 306.33 in his Q Racing Chevy Monte Carlo.
* Johnson's win was the second at the event for team owner Don "The Snake" Prudhomme. Johnson's teammate Larry Dixon also won in Englishtown.
* This was Johnson's first win of the season, the ninth of his career and his first at Englishtown.
* Johnson also won the Skoal Showdown award for qualifying No. 1 with a 4.729 at 321.96.
* Ashley Force's Castrol GTX Ford Mustang crew earned the Full Throttle Pit Crew Championship award.
* Greg Anderson extended his perfect final-round record with his sixth win of the season in his sixth appearance in the final round for 2007.
* Anderson turned in a 6.617 at 209.52 behind the wheel of his Summit Racing Pontiac GTO to earn his place in the winner's circle, while Jeg Coughlin Jr. was disqualified for a red-light start. Coughlin's Jegs.com Chevy Cobalt crossed the finish line in 6.879 at 169.66.
* This was Anderson's fourth career win in Englishtown and the 49th of his career, tying him with Don "Snake" Prudhomme for sixth place on the NHRA POWERade Series all-time wins list.
* Anderson earned the NHRA King Demon Crown award for qualifying No. 1 with a 6.592 at 210.57.
* He also earned the Motel 6 "Who Got the Light" Award when he defeated Craig Hankinson by a .0092-second margin of victory in the first round of Pro Stock eliminations.
* Anderson's crew earned the Full Throttle Pit Crew Championship award.
PRO STOCK MOTORCYCLE
* Craig Treble earned his first win of the season, the 10th of his career and his first at Englishtown with a 6.990 at 191.70 on his Team Lartigue Suzuki. Andrew Hines was the runner-up, with a 7.003 at 190.48 on his Screamin' Eagle Vance & Hines Harley-Davidson.
* Angelle Sampey earned the Ringers Gloves Pro Bike Battle award for qualifying No. 1 with a national-record setting time of 6.871 at 194.21.
* Sampey red-lit in the second round against the eventual race winner.
* Chip Ellis' Drag Specialties S&S Buell V-Twin crew earned the Full Throttle Pit Crew Championship award.
POWERade FAN NATIONALS
* Dominick Falco, 12, of Tinton Falls, N.J., beat out hundreds of local fans to win the POWERade Fan Nationals event title. At every event, local fans compete against each other to win a trip to the Auto Club NHRA Finals in Pomona, Calif. in November. With the win, Falco was able to stand in the POWERade Series winner's circle with the professional winners of the ProCare Rx NHRA SuperNationals.