* CJM Racing will make their first appearance at Talladega Superspeedway this weekend. This will mark the teams second time at a Superspeedway this year. The team finished 36th at the season-opener at Daytona due to an accident * The America's...
* CJM Racing will make their first appearance at Talladega Superspeedway this weekend. This will mark the teams second time at a Superspeedway this year. The team finished 36th at the season-opener at Daytona due to an accident
* The America's Incredible Pizza Company race team finished 17th in Mexico City last weekend. A promising top-10 finish was compromised due to a handling issue from on-track incidents
* Keller spent some time with the America's Incredible Pizza Company management team this week. He flew to Tulsa, Oklahoma to attend the franchise meeting and represent CJM Racing
* Keller has 13 starts at Talladega Superspeedway; including a win in 2002
* He currently averages a starting position of 21st and a finishing position of 22nd at the famed Superspeedway
* The America's Incredible Pizza Company Racing Team will be running chassis #06 at Talladega; #06 made its debut at Daytona
KELLER'S THOUGHTS ON THE FIRST NINE RACES THIS SEASON:
"I know our results don't show it but we have made incredible progress with our program since the start of this season. It just seems like we end up in the wrong place at the wrong time as the laps go on. We're hoping that things will start to turn around and the results start showing the hard work that has gone into making this program a success."
KELLER'S THOUGHTS ON TALLADEGA SUPERSPEEDWAY:
"I've won at Talladega so it's definitely a track I enjoy going to. Our superspeedway program is fairly new so I'm sure we'll have a few odds and ends to work out. Plus this will be my first visit back since 2005. I have a feeling it will all come back to me once we take to the track for our first practice session. The goal is to stay out of trouble and bring home a solid finish for this America's Incredible Pizza Company race team."