DID YOU KNOW * Justin Allgaier has been the highest-ranked, series-only regular in the Nationwide Series standings over the first seven races. JUSTIN ALLGAIER -- No. 12 Verizon Wireless Dodge Highlights: * Earned his first NASCAR Nationwide...
DID YOU KNOW
* Justin Allgaier has been the highest-ranked, series-only regular in the Nationwide Series standings over the first seven races.
JUSTIN ALLGAIER -- No. 12 Verizon Wireless Dodge
* Earned his first NASCAR Nationwide Series win this year at Bristol Motor Speedway, leading a 1-2 Penske Racing Dodge finish.
* Currently fourth in Nationwide Series driver standings, 101 points behind the leader.
* Allgaier has accumulated three top-five and five top-10 finishes, an average starting position of 14th and an average finish of seventh in the first seven NNS races.
* Second full year with Penske Racing in Nationwide Series.
BRAD KESELOWSKI -- No. 22 Discount Tire Dodge
* Keselowski is second in the Nationwide Series driver standings, trailing series leader Kyle Busch by 20 points.
* His sixth consecutive top-five finish last weekend at Texas Motor Speedway is the longest current top-five streak in the Nationwide Series this year.
* Keselowski has led at least one lap in six of the seven Nationwide Series races this season for a total of 157 laps.
* Has 34 top-10 finishes in the last 38 Nationwide Series races.
* Claimed back-to-back poles at Las Vegas and Bristol earlier this year.
* Recorded career-high four victories in 2009 (Dover, Iowa, Michigan and Memphis).
DODGE DRIVER QUOTES
Brad Keselowski, No. 22 Discount Tire Dodge
"Daytona and Talladega are two totally different animals, but one thing I noticed at Daytona in February is that all of the Penske Racing Dodge Chargers had speed. Hopefully that will transition over to Talladega this weekend. This No. 22 Discount Tire Dodge Charger team is really working well together; six top-five finishes in a row is impressive for a new team.
Justin Allgaier, No. 12 Verizon Wireless Dodge
"I was fortunate enough to win the ARCA race here in 2008, and some of the No. 12 guys were actually part of the team that day. Everyone wants to win one at Talladega; it's just one of those tracks. We're going to give it all we've got. We feel like we've got a great Verizon Dodge with a strong engine, so we feel like we've got a shot to win. I don't know that we'll have a great qualifying car, but I know that we'll be strong come time for the race."
-source: dodge motorsports