* This Week's Charger... The No. 22 Penske Racing Discount Tire Dodge Charger team will use chassis PRS- 026 during Saturday's race at Talladega Superspeedway. Keselowski drove this chassis to a 13th-place finish at Daytona International Speedway...
* This Week's Charger... The No. 22 Penske Racing Discount Tire Dodge Charger team will use chassis PRS- 026 during Saturday's race at Talladega Superspeedway. Keselowski drove this chassis to a 13th-place finish at Daytona International Speedway in February.
* The No. 22 Discount Tire Dodge Charger in 2010... After seven races, Keselowski and the No. 22 Discount Tire Dodge team currently sit second in the Nationwide Series driver point standings, just 20 points behind leader Kyle Busch.
* Ace of the Staff... Much like a starting pitcher's ERA, a driver's rating combines several statistics into a formula to produce a number by which drivers are easily compared. Keselowski's driver rating of 113.8 is fourth-highest in the Nationwide Series, but first of the drivers currently committed to running the full season.
* Top-Five Streak Continues... Keselowski earned his sixth consecutive top-five finish of the season with a fourth-place result at Texas Motor Speedway this week. That is the longest current top-five streak in the Nationwide Series. Keselowski has also finished inside the top-10 in 34 of the last 38 Nationwide races.
* Leading the Way... Keselowski has led at least one lap in six of the seven Nationwide Series races this season for a total of 157 laps led.
* Meet Brad Keselowski... Following his qualifying lap, Keselowski will be signing autographs at the Penske Racing souvenir hauler on Friday, April 23.
Brad Keselowski on Talladega Superspeedway
"Daytona and Talladega are two totally different animals, but one thing I noticed at Daytona in February is that all of the Penske Racing Dodge Chargers had speed. Hopefully that will transition over to Talladega this weekend. This No. 22 Discount Tire Dodge Charger team is really working well together. Six top-five finishes in a row is impressive for a new team. Our goal for this weekend is to start out front and stay out front so that we can minimize the compromising situations that you often find yourself in at Talladega."
Crew chief Paul Wolfe on preparing a car for Talladega Superspeedway
"We were very happy with our No. 22 Discount Tire Dodge Charger at Daytona so we decided to take it to Talladega this weekend. It seemed like it didn't mind pushing or being pushed and that is obviously very important to success. Pit road is an area that we need to focus on as well. Maintaining track position is important in order to to stay in front of the wrecks, but you can also suffer damage on pit road that will take you out of contention. Brad runs well at Talladega so we need to have a solid day to make up some of the points we lost at Texas."