JASON KELLER/ CJM RACING TEAM FAST FACTS: * Advanced Payment Services (APS) has joined the CJM Racing family as an associate sponsor. JoinAPS.com will be displayed on the lower rear quarters of the No. 11 for the remainder of the 2008 ...
JASON KELLER/ CJM RACING TEAM FAST FACTS:
* Advanced Payment Services (APS) has joined the CJM Racing family as an associate sponsor. JoinAPS.com will be displayed on the lower rear quarters of the No. 11 for the remainder of the 2008 season
* CJM Racing garnered their second consecutive top-15 finish last weekend at California. The No. 11 finished 12th
* Keller will add another milestone to his career at Richmond when he makes his 450th start. Keller broke the all-time career start record of 417 (held by Tommy Houston) last October at Lowe's Motor Speedway
* Keller has 26 starts at Richmond International Raceway with an average starting and finishing position of 15th
* Out of those 26 starts, Keller has one win, six top-five and 12 top-10 finishes
* The chase is on in the point standings. Keller sits just 27 points out of 10th with only eight races remaining this season
* In 449 career starts; Keller has 10 wins, 82 top-five and 166 top-10 finishes. He currently holds the all-time career start record and winnings in the NASCAR Nationwide Series. Keller recently surpassed the $12 Million mark
* The America's Incredible Pizza Company race team will be running chassis #09 at Richmond; #09 has run at ORP (24th) and New Hampshire (11th),
KELLER'S THOUGHTS ON HIS NEXT MILESTONE:
"It's hard to believe I'm at another milestone in this series with start number 450. Its been a whirlwind couple of years and the accomplishments I have made in my professional career means a lot to me. I'm hoping for many, many more years in this sport and to setting a few more records/milestones along the way."
KELLER'S THOUGHTS ON RICHMOND:
"Richmond has always been one of my favorite race tracks. I truly enjoy racing there. The non-stop action, side by-side-racing under the lights makes for an exciting race not only for me as a driver but for the fans also. It's just an overall great experience racing at Richmond."