* Lagasse Jr. and the America's Incredible Pizza Company race team finished 25th last weekend at Texas Motor Speedway * Lagasse Jr. has one start at Phoenix International Raceway in the NASCAR Nationwide Series. In 2005 he started 33rd and ...
* Lagasse Jr. and the America's Incredible Pizza Company race team finished 25th last weekend at Texas Motor Speedway
* Lagasse Jr. has one start at Phoenix International Raceway in the NASCAR Nationwide Series. In 2005 he started 33rd and finished in the 40th position due to an accident
* Lagasse Jr. will be heading to Phoenix a day early to hang out on Lake Havasu with some of the folks from America's Incredible Pizza Company.
* This season marks the first time CJM Racing has competed on a full-time basis in the NASCAR ranks. They are currently 17th in the owner points with only two races remaining
* Interim crew chief Mike Sibley will once again lend a hand to CJM racing this weekend. Sibley is a Camping World East crew chief from Joe Gibbs Racing that has worked with rookies Joey Logano and Marc Davis. Logano and Sibley won the championship together in 2007
* CJM Racing is approaching a milestone. Next weekend at Homestead-Miami Speedway will mark the 50th start for the race team in the NASCAR Nationwide Series
* CJM Racing recently announced that crew chief Paul Wolfe will join the race team at the end of the 2008 season and will be calling the shots in 2009
* The America's Incredible Pizza Company race team visited Phoenix International Raceway in the spring where they started seventh and finished 32nd due to a motor failure
* The team is running chassis #01 at Phoenix. This chassis has run at Atlanta (14th), Texas in the spring (12th) and Michigan (17th)
Driver Scott Lagasse Jr. on the End of the Season:
"I keep saying it's been a crazy couple of months for me and hopefully this off-season I'll be able to take some time and digest everything that has been going on. I've been very fortunate to find a team like CJM Racing to help me further my career. This group supports me 100% and we've got some big changes for next season with switching Toyota's, help from Gibbs and now Paul Wolfe coming on board. I'm very excited about what's to come."
Driver Scott Lagasse Jr. on Racing at Phoenix:
"Phoenix is a unique track but one I definitely enjoy going to. It has a completely different feel than any other short track we go to because the corners are different and the "dogleg" in the back is much longer than the front stretch. It's a track you can pass on and have to be aware of your surroundings at all times. It reminds me of the short tracks I use to race on growing up."