* Reed Sorenson returns to the No. 32 Dollar General Toyota at Phoenix International Raceway (PIR). This weekend marks the second start for Sorenson behind the wheel of the No. 32 Camry. Following his success at Gateway International Raceway...
* Reed Sorenson returns to the No. 32 Dollar General Toyota at Phoenix International Raceway (PIR). This weekend marks the second start for Sorenson behind the wheel of the No. 32 Camry. Following his success at Gateway International Raceway (GIR), he was tapped to drive the No. 10 Braun Racing entry for three additional races (Dover International Speedway, Kansas Speedway and Lowe's Motor Speedway) before heading to Phoenix to reunite with the Dollar General team.
* From GIR to PIR. Sorenson debuted with the Dollar General team at GIR in July, where he held the pole position and new track record until Brad Keselowski turned a lap that tied his time. In accordance to the NASCAR Rule Book, Keselowski was awarded both honors because his No. 88 team was higher in owner's points than the No. 32 team. Sorenson went on to both start and finish in the second position.
* Phoenix NNS Stats: In four starts at the one-mile track, Sorenson has one top-five and three top-10 finishes. He logged his best start of fifth in November, 2005. He tied that starting position in April, 2006 and drove to his best finish, taking the checkered flag in second place.
* The No. 32 team started third and finished fifth at PIR in November, 2008.
Sorenson on racing at Phoenix Int'l Raceway:
"Phoenix International Raceway is a fast and flat track that is a lot of fun to race at. It is not a self-cleaning raceway, by any means, so there is usually a lot of excitement when an accident happens. PIR definitely keeps a driver on his toes. The key will be to start as close to the front as possible, preferably on the pole, of course. Because of that, Saturday morning's qualifying effort will be very important. After that, we'll focus on staying out of the trouble that short-track racing always seems to bring."
Sorenson on being back with Braun Racing:
"I'm looking forward to another great weekend with Braun Racing and the Dollar General team. We had a great weekend at Gateway together and almost had the track record and pole. The Braun Racing teams unload strong every week and I have no doubt that the No. 32 Toyota is going to be ready to go. I am confident that we'll be solid all weekend and be a contender for the win."
* The No. 32 Dollar General team will compete with chassis #043 in this weekend's Able Body Labor 200 at Phoenix International Raceway.
* #043 is a new chassis that is making its debut on the track this weekend.