* This weekend at Phoenix International Raceway, Kyle Busch, who will drive the No. 32 Beringer Toyota Camry for Braun Racing, looks to etch his name in history by breaking the Nationwide Series record for number of wins in a season. Last...
* This weekend at Phoenix International Raceway, Kyle Busch, who will drive the No. 32 Beringer Toyota Camry for Braun Racing, looks to etch his name in history by breaking the Nationwide Series record for number of wins in a season. Last weekend at Texas Motor Speedway, Kyle Busch won his 10th race of the season, tying Sam Ard's 1983 series record.
* Busch's win last weekend at Texas was the 21st of his career, tying him for 10th on the all-time list with Dale Earnhardt and Harry Gant. It also was Busch's 21st victory this year in NASCAR's top three series combined. He has eight Sprint Cup wins along with three in the Craftsman Truck Series.
* Kyle Busch has proved nothing but impressive at Phoenix International Raceway. In fact he has won the last two Nationwide Series races at the 1-mile oval. With a total of six career NNS starts at PIR, Busch has three poles, three top-five and four top-10 finishes with a total of 449 laps led.
* This will mark Busch's tenth start of the season for Braun Racing. Busch gave the team its first win of the season when he drove the Dollar General stores Toyota Camry to victory lane at Lowe's Motor Speedway in May. Busch has earned the team one win, three top-five finishes and four top-10 finishes.
The No. 32 Beringer team will unload chassis # 22 in this weekend for the Hefty Odor Block 200 at Phoenix International Raceway. This is the same chassis James Buescher drove to a 14th place finish at Kentucky and Brian Vickers piloted in Atlanta, finishing 22nd.