* Brian Scott will debut BigSpot.com on the No. 11 Braun Racing Toyota Camry for this weekend's Bashas Supermarkets 200. * Brian Scott makes his second NASCAR Nationwide Series start at Phoenix International Raceway. * In his first NASCAR ...
* Brian Scott will debut BigSpot.com on the No. 11 Braun Racing Toyota Camry for this weekend's Bashas Supermarkets 200.
* Brian Scott makes his second NASCAR Nationwide Series start at Phoenix International Raceway.
* In his first NASCAR Nationwide Series start at Phoenix International Raceway, Scott started 23rd and finished 15th.
* In his last Phoenix start in the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series, Scott started 8th and finished 11th.
* Brian Scott has an average start of 12th, an average finish of 11th and has completed 100% laps attempted at Phoenix International Raceway.
Scott talks Phoenix International Raceway
"Phoenix is a place that has always treated me well. I had a decent run in a Braun Racing car there last year. I've always run well there in the Camping World Truck Series. I really think I could have won at Phoenix in 2008, but I had a late race pit stop that put us behind a little. It's a place that I get around pretty well. The entry speeds to the corner are so fast and modulating the brake takes a lot of finesse. I have a lot of fun hustling the car into the corner and getting it to turn for a good drive off. There's usually a lot of side-by-side racing for the fans as it's pretty wide and the second groove gets worked in well by mid-race."
Scott Talks About the Big Spot On His Back
"I'm excited for the first race with BigSpot.com. We've began a marketing partnership with them that I hope will continue for a long time. The service they provide is pretty unique. Fans just go sign up at BigSpot.com and they are asked a couple of questions that help marketers know what the public wants. The fans then get rewarded for sharing their opinions with prizes monthly. I think it's cool that you can get prizes for helping the products and services that big companies offer by just telling them what you want."
Scott's West Coast Soft Spot.
"It's always fun for me to go to any of the races on the west coast. It's closer to where I was born and raised. I typically get more friends and family that like to come out to those races. There's always a good feeling to be surrounded with those close to you even if the only time you can see them is while you're in town for a couple of days."
The No. 11 BigSpot.com team is bringing chassis No. BR42 for this weekend's Bashas Supermarkets 200. BR42 is a completely rebuilt chassis for the No. 11 Braun Racing team.
-source: braun racing