JASON KELLER/ CJM RACING TEAM FAST FACTS: * CJM Racing heads into Nashville Superspeedway trying to better their sixth place finish during the 2007 fall event * America's Incredible Pizza Company (AIPC) will serve as the...
JASON KELLER/ CJM RACING TEAM FAST FACTS:
* CJM Racing heads into Nashville Superspeedway trying to better their sixth place finish during the 2007 fall event
* America's Incredible Pizza Company (AIPC) will serve as the primary sponsor for this weekend's Pepsi 300
* Discussions continue between CJM Racing and AIPC to secure sponsorship for the remainder of the 2008 season
* Keller finished 15th in the rain shortened event at Bristol Motor Speedway last weekend. The top-15 finish marks the third one for CJM Racing this season
* Keller has 12 starts at Nashville Superspeedway; with an average starting position of 11th and finishing position of 14th
* Keller has led 123 laps at Nashville and has finished in the top-10 41.7%
* Heading into Nashville, Keller holds the NASCAR Nationwide Series record for career-starts at 427 and the career winning's at $11,461,406
* The America's Incredible Pizza Company Racing Team will be running chassis #08 at Nashville; #08 is the same chassis the team ran at California Speedway and finished 14th
KELLER'S THOUGHTS ON LAST WEEKEND AT BRISTOL:
"I have always enjoyed racing at Bristol and had really hoped that we would have gotten the entire race in. The America's Incredible Pizza Company Chevy was strong and I was able to maneuver through the field with no problems. Unfortunately the rain didn't cooperate with our game plan and we had to finish out the day early."
KELLER'S THOUGHTS ON NASHVILLE SUPERSPEEDWAY:
"I've always been a big fan of racing on a concrete surface and Nashville has always been a good track for me. It's nice because it's the first stand-alone event of the season and it's at a place I really enjoy racing at. I came here last fall with CJM Racing and we had a great showing (finished sixth) so I'm really hoping we can better that finish and start racking up some top-5 finishes for this organization."