* Country music artist Jason Aldean and his new album "Relentless" will be displayed on the hood of the No. 11 entry this weekend * Aldean has sold nearly two million albums with his first five singles all going to the top-10 on the radio...
* Country music artist Jason Aldean and his new album "Relentless" will be displayed on the hood of the No. 11 entry this weekend
* Aldean has sold nearly two million albums with his first five singles all going to the top-10 on the radio airplay charts
* The Academy of Country Music recognized Aldean in 2006 when he was awarded the Top New Male Artist
* The America's Incredible Pizza Company Race Team finished 16th last weekend at Dover Int'l Speedway due to a late race accident
* Keller has 13 starts at Nashville Superspeedway with three top-five and five top-10 finishes
* His average starting position is 12th and average finishing position is 14th
* Keller will be making appearances at the CMA's on Wednesday and Thursday in Nashville. For more information please visit www.cjmracing.com
* In 436 career starts; Keller has 10 wins, 81 top-five and 163 top-10 finishes. He currently holds the all-time career start record and winning's in the NASCAR Nationwide Series
* The America's Incredible Pizza Company Racing Team will be running chassis #08 at Nashville; #08 has run at California (14th), Spring Nashville (18th), Darlington (7th) and Lowe's (17th)
KELLER'S THOUGHTS ON HEADING BACK TO NASHVILLE:
"It's hard to believe we're heading back to Nashville already. I'm hoping we'll have some better results this time around. Unfortunately an on-track altercation earlier this year messed up our aerodynamics and we struggled during the race
with the handling. Hopefully we'll steer clear of any trouble and get our second top-10 of the season."
KELLER'S THOUGHTS ON THE EVENTS SURROUNDING NASHVILLE:
"We've got some exciting things going on this time around at Nashville that tie in with country music. Jason Aldean is running on our car this weekend and I'm taking part in some of the CMA events on Wednesday and Thursday. I think it's great that NASCAR and country music can come together for one weekend and have some fun."