* This Week's Charger... The No. 22 Penske Racing Discount Tire Dodge Charger team will use chassis PRS- 028 during Saturday's Nashville 300 at Nashville Superspeedway. Keselowski drove this chassis to a third-place finish at the Auto Club...
* This Week's Charger... The No. 22 Penske Racing Discount Tire Dodge Charger team will use chassis PRS- 028 during Saturday's Nashville 300 at Nashville Superspeedway. Keselowski drove this chassis to a third-place finish at the Auto Club Speedway in February.
* On A Pole Run... Keselowski has won the last two Nationwide Series Coors Light Pole Awards coming at Las Vegas Motor Speedway and Bristol Motor Speedway, respectively.
* The No. 22 Discount Tire Dodge Charger in 2010... After four races, Keselowski and the No. 22 Discount Tire Dodge team currently sit second in the Nationwide Series driver point standings, just 26 points behind leader Carl Edwards. Keselowski earned his third top-five finish of the season with a second-place result at Bristol Motor Speedway last month.
* 2010 Truck Debut...Keselowski will make his 2010 NASCAR Camping World Truck Series debut this weekend behind the wheel of the No. 29 Brad Keselowski Racing Dodge Ram, the first entry of the season for the driver-owned team. Currently, Keselowski plans are to enter three more races before the end of 2010.
* Guitar Hero...In 2008, Keselowski picked up his first career NASCAR Nationwide Series victory at Nashville Superspeedway and the Sam Bass signature Gibson guitar that goes to the winner. He has his eye on grabbing a second this weekend, which would make him the third multiple winner at the track.
* The Rest is History... Penske Racing has three Nationwide Series starts at the Nashville Superspeedway. The first came in 2007 with driver Sam Hornish, Jr. The organization also made three NASCAR Cup Series starts at the old Nashville Speedway on the site of the Tennessee State Fairgrounds. Bobby Allison won one of his 58 career pole awards there behind the wheel of the No. 2 Penske Racing entry in 1976.
Brad Keselowski on racing at Nashville Superspeedway
"I feel extremely good about going to Nashville. This No. 22 Discount Tire Dodge team has been running great. We are really starting to gel and I think we are only going to continue to get stronger. Victory Lane is just right around the corner and Nashville would be a great place to do it. It's one of my favorite tracks and I've been fortunate to run well there. I have one guitar, but I need to make it a pair. It is easily one of the coolest trophies in all of sports."
Crew chief Paul Wolfe on preparing a car for Nashville Superspeedway
"Nashville is pretty unique in that it is almost a 1.5-mile track, but it's concrete. Most of our concrete tracks aren't speedways so that provides a few challenges. Everybody will fight for the bottom of the track at the start of the race, but the groove will widen as the cars run. Most importantly, you need to have a car that is balanced for long and short green-flag runs. There is usually a caution with a few laps remaining that will setup a shootout so you have to be prepared for that. Brad has been very good at Nashville in his career and we need to give him a car that he can use to pick up his second guitar."