JASON KELLER 2009 * Currently seventh in the NASCAR Nationwide Series point standings * Has finished in the top 20 in each of last four races * Recorded season-best sixth-place finish at Iowa on August 1 * ...
JASON KELLER 2009
* Currently seventh in the NASCAR Nationwide Series point standings
* Has finished in the top 20 in each of last four races
* Recorded season-best sixth-place finish at Iowa on August 1
* Eclipsed the 100,000 mile mark in his career in the NASCAR Nationwide Series on June 12
* Six top-10 finishes are the most he has registered since the 2005 season
JASON KELLER @ ROAD COURSES
* Started and finished 23rd in the 2008 Napa 200 at Circuit Gilles Villeneuve
* Started 26th and finished 16th in the 2009 Zippo 200 at Watkins Glen
* Had best career start and finish on a road course in the 1999 Lysol 200 at Watkins Glen, starting sixth and finishing fifth
* Recorded six straight top-15 finishes at Watkins Glen from 1996-2001
JASON KELLER ON MONTREAL
"I don't really have a feel for Montreal yet because with all the rain and craziness last year. We didn't get many quality laps in. Once we put the rain tires on it was more of just trying to survive than anything. So, we're more or less going in with a blank sheet of paper and we will have to try and figure out what we need to do. I felt like we were pretty competitive at Watkins Glen and learned a few things that will help with the set-up of the car this weekend."
TODD GORDON ON MONTREAL
"Watkins Glen was the first road course race for Jason and I at Baker Curb and we felt like we had a decent finish. We are bringing car 66 to Montreal, the same car we ran at Watkins Glen a few weeks ago. After that race we identified a few areas that we needed to improve upon and made some adjustments to the car that will improve our package."
KELLER TO PARTICIPATE IN FORD RACING FESTIVAL
Jason will be participating in a Question and Answer session and signing autographs Friday from 4:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m. at the Ford Racing Festival on Crescent Street.