* The Carfax 250 will mark Brian Vickers' fourth Nationwide Series start at Michigan International Speedway (MIS). In three previous starts he has earned one top-10 finish. In a Braun Racing entry, Vickers earned his best start and finish...
* The Carfax 250 will mark Brian Vickers' fourth Nationwide Series start at Michigan International Speedway (MIS). In three previous starts he has earned one top-10 finish. In a Braun Racing entry, Vickers earned his best start and finish at MIS in 2007. He started from the outside pole and brought home a sixth place finish.
* Making his eighth start of the season for Braun Racing, Vickers has earned the team four top-10 finishes including a fourth place finish at Daytona in February, a fifth place finish at Lowe's in May and a fourth place finish at Chicagoland in July. He is scheduled to run a total of 16 races for the Braun Racing team during the 2008 season.
* Experiencing even more success on the Brooklyn, Michigan 2-mile oval in Sprint Cup Series competition, Vickers earned four top-10 finishes in nine starts. Earlier this season, he brought home a fourth place finish in the No.83 Red Bull Camry, marking his career best finish at Michigan International Speedway.
ABF On Board with Brian Vickers at Michigan
* ABF Freight Co. is in its third year of sponsorship at Braun Racing. A partnership that began in 2006 has been nothing short of successful. Last year, ABF etched their name in the history books when the ABF Camry captured the first Toyota Camry pole in history at California Speedway. This season, the ABF Camry will be piloted by NASCAR Sprint Cup Series veteran, Brian Vickers, in nine races.
Vickers on racing at Michigan International Speedway "Michigan is one of my favorite tracks! Last year we had a great run going in the Braun Racing Camry, in fact I really thought we were going to win. We had a mistake in the pits that really cost us. This weekend the goal is to rectify that mistake and get this ABF Camry to Victory Lane. I'm interested to see how the new engine rules affect us. The new tapered spacer will slow us down a little and we'll need to find a way to overcome that."
Equipment Information The No. 32 ABF Racing team will compete with chassis #24 in the Carfax 250 at Michigan International Speedway. This is the same chassis Kyle Busch raced at Dover, Darlington, and Bristol where he finished 28th, 31st and 42nd respectively. Each finish was the result of an accident.