JUSTIN ALLGAIER -- No. 12 Verizon Wireless Dodge * Earned one top-five and two top-10 finishes in the first two NNS races this season. * In his first start at Las Vegas Motor Speedway last season, Allgaier led five laps and finished eighth, ...
JUSTIN ALLGAIER -- No. 12 Verizon Wireless Dodge
* Earned one top-five and two top-10 finishes in the first two NNS races this season.
* In his first start at Las Vegas Motor Speedway last season, Allgaier led five laps and finished eighth, recording his first top-10 finish in NNS competition.
BRAD KESELOWSKI -- No. 22 Discount Tire Dodge
* Keselowski earned his first top five of the season last weekend with a third-place finish at Auto Club Speedway.
PARKER KLIGERMAN -- No. 42 Team 42 Dodge
* Kligerman will attempt his fourth career NASCAR Nationwide Series start Saturday. In his last 20 stock car starts, including ARCA and the Nationwide Series, Kligerman has averaged a seventh-place finish.
* Earned his first Nationwide Series pole at Kansas last season.
* Did You Know: In two previous Nationwide Series starts at Las Vegas Motor Speedway, Penske Racing entries have recorded one top-five finish (Kurt Busch, 2/07) and
DODGE DRIVERS: STATER BROTHERS 300
Brad Keselowski, No. 22 Discount Tire Dodge
* "Things happen in a hurry at Las Vegas. Wrecks happen fast and you can quickly run up on another competitor. You have to make decisions on the fly because these Nationwide cars run on momentum as much as anything, due to the tapered carburetor spacer. You can't waste time getting around someone."
Justin Allgaier, No. 12 Verizon Wireless Dodge
* "It was pretty neat to go out and be as successful as we were last year at Las Vegas. Our Verizon Dodge was fast all weekend. We didn't qualify very well, but we were able to come through the field and race up front. It's a great track to race at, it's a lot of fun, and I feel that we can build off what we accomplished there last year and be very competitive."
Parker Kligerman, No. 42 Team 42 Dodge
* "I really like the looks of the track with its high-speed nature to its general atmosphere."
-source: dodge motorsports