Scott Lagasse Jr. Quick Facts: * The America's Incredible Pizza Company race team was involved in an on-track altercation at Gateway and was forced to park the No. 11 entry halfway through the race due to damage. The team was credited with...
Scott Lagasse Jr. Quick Facts:
* The America's Incredible Pizza Company race team was involved in an on-track altercation at Gateway and was forced to park the No. 11 entry halfway through the race due to damage. The team was credited with 33rd place
* Since the start of the 2009 season, Lagasse Jr. has posted a career high qualifying effort of fifth at Nashville and has garnered three top-10 finishes with a season best finish of eighth coming from Talladega
* Lagasse Jr. has one start at O'Reilly Raceway Park (ORP) in the NASCAR Nationwide Series. In 2007, he started 12th and finished 34th
* Lagasse Jr. will be stopping by the new America's Incredible Pizza Company location in Indy on Wednesday, July 22nd from 4 7 pm. The No. 11 driver will be on-hand to sign autographs and race go-karts against some lucky customers
CJM Racing Quick Facts:
* CJM Racing will run a second car for four races later this year with ARCA RE/MAX Series regular Justin Lofton. The slated races include: Michigan, Lowe's, Texas and Homestead
* The 2009 season marks the second season CJM Racing will compete in the NASCAR Nationwide Series full-time. The team is currently 17th in the owner point standings
* The team will bring chassis # 011 to ORP. # 011 is the same chassis the team ran at Richmond (17th) and Milwaukee (16th)
* CJM Racing has one start at ORP; the team finished 24th there last year
* Easter morning 2007, Greg Bugher and his family were driving along Interstate 465 when they witnessed one of the most horrific car crashes first hand. A car was driving in the wrong direction on the highway and collided head-on with a mini-van owned by Joy Edwards. The van ignited on fire and passer-by Bugher rushed to the family's aid where he proceeded to pull five people from the burning van.
Driver Scott Lagasse Jr.'s Thoughts on ORP: "This is one of those tracks that reminds me of the days when I first started my stock car racing career. It's almost like you are going back to grassroots racing. There are no frills. Just a race track and I really enjoy that. There's not any other track out there during our season that has a feel like ORP. It's Saturday night racing under the lights at its finest and that's something I really enjoy."