Keller Returns to the Site of his First NNS Win * CJM Racing recently announced a new technical alliance with Joe Gibbs Racing. The new alliance begins on August 1st with CJM Racing switching to Toyota's in 2009 * The America's Incredible...
Keller Returns to the Site of his First NNS Win
* CJM Racing recently announced a new technical alliance with Joe Gibbs Racing. The new alliance begins on August 1st with CJM Racing switching to Toyota's in 2009
* The America's Incredible Pizza Company race team finished third last week in St. Louis. The top-five finish is the first for CJM Racing since they entered the NASCAR Nationwide Series in 2007
* Keller has 14 starts at O'Reilly Raceway Park (ORP). The most out of any active driver heading into this weekends Kroger 200
* Keller garnered his first career win in the NASCAR Nationwide Series at ORP back in 1995. He followed that up with another win in 1999
* The stats at ORP are impressive. Keller has seven top-five and nine top-10 finishes. His average starting position is ninth and his average finishing position is eighth. He has completed 2793 out of 2804 laps; 99.6% and has led 203 of those laps
* In 443 career starts; Keller has 10 wins, 82 top-five and 166 top-10 finishes. He currently holds the all-time career start record and winning's in the NASCAR Nationwide Series
* The America's Incredible Pizza Company race team will be running chassis #09 at ORP; #09 is a fairly new chassis and has only run at New Hampshire where the team finished 11th
KELLER'S THOUGHTS ON THE TOP-THREE FINISH AT GATEWAY:
"I have always talked about how hard this team works. They have put their heart and soul into making this program a success and to walk away with a top-five finish is huge. It's great to see the results and I'm hoping this is just the start of more good things to come this season. Our goal is to be competitive every weekend and keep this team in the top-10 in the point standings."
KELLER'S THOUGHTS ON O'REILLY RACEWAY PARK:
"I have a lot of fond memories of ORP and really love coming back to this race track every year. It's where I won my very first race and the only track I have won twice at. ORP reminds me of my short-track racing days and it's a lot of fun. There's room to pass since it's a flat track and you don't get strung out like last weekend at Gateway. There's no doubt that this race will be action packed."
- credit: cjmr