* Joey Logano finished fourth in Saturday night's 300-mile event at Homestead-Miami Speedway in the GameStop Toyota. It was his 13th top-5 finish in 20 Nationwide Series starts in 2009. * Logano finished the season with five wins, tied for...
* Joey Logano finished fourth in Saturday night's 300-mile event at Homestead-Miami Speedway in the GameStop Toyota. It was his 13th top-5 finish in 20 Nationwide Series starts in 2009.
* Logano finished the season with five wins, tied for second in the series.
* Logano qualified fourth with a time of 32.166 seconds, or 167.879 mph.
* Logano took his only lead of the race on lap 86. He would lead 14 laps on the night for a total of 454 on the season.
* Crew chief Doug Hewitt brought Logano down pit road under a lap 187 caution for a fresh set of tires to give him a shot to drive to victory. After restarting tenth on lap 189, Logano was able to wheel his GameStop Toyota up to fourth.
* Logano finished first in several statistics, including average running position and driver rating.
"We just missed the setup a little bit tonight on the GameStop Toyota. A fourth place finish is where we ran most of the night. The car was fast, just not fast enough to keep up with the 18, 60 and 29. Congratulations to my teammate, Kyle Busch, on his first championship. They deserve it. It was a solid night for Joe Gibbs Racing all around."
"This has been a great year. I couldn't have done without GameStop, Joe Gibbs Racing and my family. We've had great fan support too and that means a lot. It would've been nice to go out with a win. Six wins sounds cooler than five, but it was still an awesome year. We set a pretty high bar this year, but this team is capable of an even better season in 2010. I'm really looking forward to driving these GameStop Toyotas again next year. Daytona will be here before you know it."