Denny Hamlin Quick Facts: * NASCAR Sprint Cup Series driver Denny Hamlin returns to CJM Racing for the Nationwide Series event at Homestead-Miami Speedway in Homestead, Fla., this weekend. He will make his third start in the No. 11 Toyota. *...
Denny Hamlin Quick Facts:
* NASCAR Sprint Cup Series driver Denny Hamlin returns to CJM Racing for the Nationwide Series event at Homestead-Miami Speedway in Homestead, Fla., this weekend. He will make his third start in the No. 11 Toyota.
* Hamlin had two good runs in the No. 11 car at Watkins Glen and Michigan earlier in the 2009 season. In both races, he was a contender for the win until mechanical issues hampered his strong run.
* Hamlin has started a total of six Nationwide races in the 2009 season, earning two poles (Richmond and Phoenix). He has also started all 35 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series races and one NASCAR Camping World Truck Series races in 2009.
* The 28-year-old Midlothian, Va., native has one top-5 finish and two top-10 finishes in four career Nationwide starts at Homestead. In four Sprint Cup starts at Homestead, Hamlin has two top-5 finishes and two top-10 finishes.
CJM Racing Quick Facts:
* GodSpeaks.com makes its debut as the primary sponsor of the No. 11 Toyota this weekend.
* CJM Racing looks to cap off its late-season surge with another strong run at the season finale. At the team's last race on Nov. 14 at Phoenix, Mike Bliss drove the No. 11 Toyota to an 8th-place finish for CJM's 11th top-10 finish of the season. The finish boosted the team up to 15th place in the owner point standings.
* CJM Racing will bring a brand-new chassis (#018) to Homestead.
* The Ford 300 at Homestead-Miami Speedway will air LIVE on ESPN2 at 4 p.m. (ET) on Saturday, Nov. 21st.
Driver Denny Hamlin on Racing the No. 11 GodSpeaks.com Toyota:
"Everyone at CJM is working hard, always looking for ways to make their cars better and I've enjoyed being a part of that. They are definitely racers and that is why they are right there each week, running in the top 10. I hope we can put up a good result this weekend and end this season on a high note. I know everyone at CJM is looking forward to a big year in 2010."
Driver Denny Hamlin on Homestead:
"I am looking forward to getting back into the #11 with CJM this weekend at Homestead. It's a track that can be tough to figure out but I feel like it's a track that I am consistently feeling more comfortable at and that is leading to better finishes."