JASON KELLER/ CJM RACING TEAM FAST FACTS: * California based K&N Engineering, Inc. will serve as the primary sponsor on the No. 11 CJM Racing entry this weekend at Auto Club Speedway of Southern California * Advanced Payment Services (APS) has...
JASON KELLER/ CJM RACING TEAM FAST FACTS:
* California based K&N Engineering, Inc. will serve as the primary sponsor on the No. 11 CJM Racing entry this weekend at Auto Club Speedway of Southern California
* Advanced Payment Services (APS) has joined the CJM Racing family as an associate sponsor. JoinAPS.com will be displayed on the lower rear quarters of the No. 11 for the remainder of the 2008 season
* CJM Racing visited the "Worlds Fastest Half-Mile" last week and finished out the evening in the 12th position
* Keller has 14 starts at Auto Club Speedway of Southern California, the most out of any active driver in the NASCAR Nationwide Series (NNS) and has never had a DNF (did not finish) at the two-mile facility
* Out of those 14 starts, Keller has completed 2090 out of 2100 laps (99.5%)
* Keller has an average starting position of 20th and an average finishing position of 15th at California
* In 448 career starts; Keller has 10 wins, 82 top-five and 166 top-10 finishes. He currently holds the all-time career start record and winnings in the NASCAR Nationwide Series. Keller recently surpassed the $12 Million mark
* The K&N race team will be running chassis #08 at California; #08 has run at Nashville twice (15th & 18th), Lowe's (17th), Darlington (7th) and California in the Spring (14th)
KELLER'S THOUGHTS ON THE POINTS SITUATION:
"The point standings "battle" has never been far from my thoughts. The last time I ran a full season (2005) I finished out the season ninth in points and I would love nothing more than to return to the awards banquet. It's funny now
that I am in a position to get into the top-10 again I realize just how much it means. When your winning all the time you tend to take things like that for granted."
KELLER'S THOUGHTS ON CALIFORNIA:
"The one thing that comes to mind with this race is HOT! Last year it was about 120 degree's in the race car and it felt like you were going to melt. Hopefully the temperatures will be a little bit cooler and we can enjoy our time in Southern California."