GREG BIFFLE NNS 2010 * After starting 32nd in the DRIVE4COPD 300 at Daytona International Speedway, went on to lead nine laps before being involved in a wreck on lap 92 and wound up finishing 26th GREG BIFFLE NNS CAREER *...
GREG BIFFLE NNS 2010
* After starting 32nd in the DRIVE4COPD 300 at Daytona International Speedway, went on to lead nine laps before being involved in a wreck on lap 92 and wound up finishing 26th
GREG BIFFLE NNS CAREER
* Won the 2002 NASCAR Nationwide Series championship registering four wins and 20 top-5 finishes in 34 starts
* Ranks eighth among active NNS drivers in wins (20) and is fourth among active NNS drivers in top-5 finishes (90)
* Has finished in the top 10 in the NNS point standings six times, despite running the full-season just three times
GREG BIFFLE NNS 2009
* Two NNS wins last season came in back-to-back races he entered ( February 28th Sam's Town 300 at Las Vegas Motor Speedway and April 17th Bashas' Supermarkets 200 at Phoenix International Raceway)
* Collected nine top-10 finishes in just 14 starts
* Finished in the top 15 in each of the last eight NNS races he started
* Averaging starting position of 9.3 was his best since 2003 (8.7)
GREG BIFFLE NNS CAREER @ AUTO CLUB SPEEDWAY
* Three career NNS wins at Auto Club Speedway rank him second to Matt Kenseth (4)
* Pulled off the season sweep in NNS races at ACS in 2004
* Ranks first among drivers with an average green flag speed of 171.370 over the last 10 NNS races at ACS
* 368 career NNS laps led rank second to Kyle Busch (422)
* Has started in the top 15 in 11 of his 12 career NNS starts at ACS
GREG BIFFLE ON AUTO CLUB SPEEDWAY
"I'm very excited about this weekend. California is one of my favorite places to go to on the schedule. I'm from the west coast and have family 45 minutes away from the track, so it feels like home to me. I've won three Nationwide races there as well as a Sprint Cup race, so it is a place I've been successful at in the past. Daytona was fun and exciting, but California is the first true test. Some people feel that this race may be a little boring, but from our perspective inside the car, it is some of the best racing. It's a big track, the cars get spread out and there is a lot of strategy involved. California is so much fun, I love it!"
CREW CHIEF RICK VIERS ON AUTO CLUB SPEEDWAY
"Auto Club Speedway is a high-speed track where both handling and your aero package are important. We are bringing car 85, which is the car that Jason Keller finished 10th with in the November race at ACS. We feel good about the car and the preparation the crew put in this week. With Greg's experience at this track we should be able to get the car dialed-in quickly and be successful not only in the race but also in qualifying. I look for us to build on the momentum of a strong run last week. With Greg's past performance at this track I feel like we have a good chance of not only running well, but possibly winning this week!"
-source: baker burb racing