* HAMLIN LOOKING TO THREE-PEAT AT DOVER INT'L SPEEDWAY Denny Hamlin has gone to victory lane in his last two Nationwide Series starts at Dover International Raceway. Cumulatively, in seven NNS starts at Dover, Hamlin has to his credit...
* HAMLIN LOOKING TO THREE-PEAT AT DOVER INT'L SPEEDWAY
Denny Hamlin has gone to victory lane in his last two Nationwide Series starts at Dover International Raceway. Cumulatively, in seven NNS starts at Dover, Hamlin has to his credit two wins, three top-five and five top-10 finishes and one pole. He has led laps in four of those races for a total of 323 laps led.
* Making his eighth start of the season for Braun Racing, Hamlin has earned the team two top-five (2nd at New Hampshire and Chicago) and four top-10 finishes.
* According to NASCAR Loop Data Statistics, Hamlin is ranked in the top-5 in several categories including Driver Rating (4th), Closers (4th), Fastest Early in a Run (5th), Fastest Laps Run with 125 (1st), Fastest on Restarts (4th), Laps in Top15 (3rd) and 1st in # Laps Led with 323.
* In Sprint Cup competition at Dover, Hamlin has one top-five finish and two top-10 finishes in five starts with 61 laps led.
Hamlin on Racing at Dover International Speedway
"I always look forward to going back to Dover. It's a challenging race track but one I have had a good amount of success at especially in the Nationwide cars. It just seems to suit my driving style. This is a place where track position is really important because of how difficult it can be to pass. If you can get a good starting position you've won part of the battle. I'd love nothing more than to make it three in a row this weekend and get the Braun Racing guys back to victory lane. Trent Owens (crew chief) and those guys are some of the hardest working guys in the garage area and they always give me a fast race car but they just haven't had any kind of luck this season. They are due for a win and we look to make that happen this weekend in the Hass Avocados from Mexico car."
The No. 32 Hass Avocados from Mexico team will unload chassis # 24 in the Roadloans200.com at Dover international Speedway. This is the same chassis Brian Vickers recently raced at California and Michigan, finishing third and second respectively.