* David Reutimann ready to slay "The Monster Mile." In four Nationwide Series starts, Reutimann boasts one top-five and two top-10 finishes. In May, 2008, he finished a career-best of fourth at the Delaware-based speedway. * Perfect at-bat! ...
* David Reutimann ready to slay "The Monster Mile." In four Nationwide Series starts, Reutimann boasts one top-five and two top-10 finishes. In May, 2008, he finished a career-best of fourth at the Delaware-based speedway.
* Perfect at-bat! Reutimann has a 100% lap- completion rate at The Monster Mile...807 out of 807 laps!
* Reutimann knows his way around Dover Int'l Speedway. Reutimann has two pole positions at Dover; one in the Sprint Cup Series (May, 2009) and one in the Camping World Truck Series (June, 2006). In his three truck races at the famed one-mile track, Reutimann has started every event in the top-eight and has had two top-five finishes. He has also led a series-collective 76 laps.
* Crew chief, Trent Owens and Braun Racing teammate and driver of the No. 32 Dollar General Toyota, Brian Vickers, travel to Nashville, Tennessee for the 17th Annual Dollar General Literacy Foundation Golf Classic on Tuesday, September 22.
Reutimann on racing at Dover International Speedway with the Dollar General team:
"I'm excited to be back in the No. 32 Dollar General Toyota this weekend and racing at Dover International Speedway. Dover is a fun track to drive. Like a one-mile Bristol, it keeps you on your toes for every one of the 200 laps. I've sat on the pole here in other series and have had some good finishes. We are coming off of a strong, fifth-place run at Richmond International Raceway. As a team, we are getting stronger and stronger each time we work together. I think we have a great weekend ahead of us."
* The No. 32 Dollar General team will compete with chassis #033 in this weekend's Dover 200 at Dover International Speedway.
* #33 was last seen on track at Iowa Speedway where Kelly Bires drove it to a fifth-place finish. Reutimann is also a fan of this car, driving it to top-10 finishes at Auto Club Speedway (February, 2009), Texas Motor Speedway (April, 2009) and Chicagoland Speedway (July, 2009).
* This is the same car that Kyle Busch drove to victory lane at Lowe's Motor Speedway (May, 2008).